Founder and Trainer
Eesha Ke has been in the beauty and makeup industry for close to 17 years! Eesha was previously trained in various countries such as Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and even Korea! As a well-exposed makeup artist, Eesha has done commercial shoot makeup, movies makeup, bridal makeup and also hairstyling services for many celebrities and fashionistas in Asia. Eesha is currently Founder/Trainer of EK Makeup Studio.
She has various certification including but not limited to the below:
– Certification in Continuous Professional Development: Facial Lymphatic Manual Massage in Singapore
– CIBTAC Diploma in Aesthetic & Waxing Treatment in Singapore
– Japanese professional cosmetology license in Japan
– Diploma at Seoul Institute of the Arts in Korea
– Certificate of Completion in Beauty Design Division at Osan University in Korea.
– Certified by Korean Makeup Artist Association
Besides her qualifications, Eesha was also previously one of the judges for Seoul Beauty Contest. Eesha has also represented Singapore in the Korea International Beauty Expo.